Include us in your planned giving!
Lupus Colorado depends upon the support of the community both now and in the future. Your gift can allow Lupus Colorado to continue providing its services to the Colorado community and insure that these services will be available to future generations.
Other options for support include:
- Making a gift during your life
- Make a gift in your will or trust
- Naming Lupus Colorado as the owner or beneficiary of an insurance policy on your life
- Naming Lupus Colorado as the beneficiary of an IRA, retirement or pension plan
- Gift Annuities
- Establishing Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Creating Charitable Lead Trusts
By including Lupus Colorado in your estate plan, you can provide continued support after you are gone. You can also reduce the amount of income and estate taxes you or your estate might otherwise be required to pay. For more information about planned giving, contact Lupus Colorado at 303-597-4050 or your legal/financial planner.